Below, I add the creator’s information :
♥ Intro ♥
The Kribik is a gentle, and loyal creature, best suited as a companion. It has a positive, playful demeanor, and grows to like people very fast. It is slightly timid at first, but after it examines you a few times, it will learn to love everyone around. They feed off of blades of grass, careful not to hurt/eat any creatures crawling around inside of it. The Kribik were domesticated by humans to keep children, and other humans company along their travels, and at home. They are highly social, so will interact, and seek out other creatures to play with. They prefer to be kept in groups of two or more, if there aren’t a lot of humans around. Due to their small, fragile frame, they are not used as mounts, but will happily hop beside you as a companion.
♥ Stats ♥
- Name: Kribik
- Height: 1.6m
- Rideable? (and # of seats): No
- Friendliness: Timid, but gets comfortable quickly.
- DIfferent Colours: black,blue,pink,white,green
- Land impact: 31 prims
♥ CloverPet features ♥
- Fully animesh, animated pet.
- Smart, advanced, Non physical movement, so you do not have to worry about pathfinding, and they will not bounce around, fall over, or constantly fall off of a platform.
- Can wander, Follow people, be worn as a mount, or you can ride it when rezzed out. (depending on the pet)
- Will like and dislike specific avatars, or other pets, But with enough exposure to someone, they will start to like them.
- When in wandering mode, this pet will emote, eat, interact with avatars, other pets, and specific objects.
- You can get it to follow yourself / people around your land with slope/obstacle detection. It will try to find a way around any obstacle to get to its target.
- You can take it into your inventory, and wear him around as a mount or a pet, depending on the creature.
- Multiple walking/running speeds when far away, or when riding.
- Particles will play during emotes.
- You can set its access to open, owner, and group
- You can rename your pet to anything you desire.
- Customizable wander radius.
- Multiple texture options.
♥ How to use ♥
!!!!! WHEN MAKING A NEW PET, REZ IT FROM YOUR INVENTORY. DONT DRAG AND COPY IN-WORLD
Simply rez out your pet object from your inventory. Make sure there are not too many obstacles in the way, as it is still a SL creature, and can bump into items. They like a bit of space. Make sure the pet is positioned above the ground that you want it to wander on.
Click in the Pet. (if you are having problems touching it, right click on the pet, and select touch from the menu). A dialog menu should pop up. Select radius from the menu, and type in a number from 1-30 meters. This is how far your pet will wander from the starting point. Make sure your creature is positioned around where you want it to wander within, and click on it again. Click on wander. It will start to walk around, and emote. This is where it interacts with people/items/pets in its territory.
To wear your pet as a mount/pet, pick it up into your inventory. Right click on the creature->add.
To ride this creature as a vehicle with other people IF IT IS RIDEABLE, Make sure it is rezzed on the ground. Right click on it, and select « Ride ». If the creature likes you, or you have access permissions, it will let you steer it. To speed up, double tap the fwd arrow. To slow down, press the fwd and back arrow at the same time. Due to physics limitations, if you are stuck after a jump, simply release the fwd arrow, and press it again to keep moving.
The ONE exception to this rule, is that it will NOT let people it doesn’t like ride it, and they will have to be accompanied by someone it does trust if enough seats are available.
Your creature can follow anyone close to it. Simply click on the pet, select follow from the menu, and click on the person you want it to follow.